About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

TAKING SOME SICK DAYS...


                             Aren't Willa (Anna) and Fiona (Elsa) cute in their
                                                      FROZEN outfits???

I will be back in a few days after I feel better....hugs
Julierose La Blageuse, (bronchitis-euse)

15 comments:

  1. I hope you will be feeling much better soon!

    Sorry if you get this twice - my internet connection dropped out when I tried to send it the first time, so I don't know if it went through or not. If you get it twice, it just means I want you to get well twice as fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel well soon!

    Sweet little grandies! Cute outfits, but .... I thought the one on the left was from Snow White. Oops, showing my age I guess!

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elles sont adorables !!
    Oh une bronchite....soigne-toi bien et bon courage !!
    Grosses bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are cuties. Feel better. Hugs and warm wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love those precious little faces. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute girls!
    Yuck! I'm sorry you are sick. Me, too. I don't like being sick, I hope we are both better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better. Elsa and Anna are adorable. Now I will have 'Let it Go' swirling in my head all day =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better! I hate the winter. Too many viruses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable pair, I do hope you are feeling better soon. Smart of you to take some time to recuperate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon. Sending hugs and best wishes.
    Preeti.
    http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you get better real son dear, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww such sweeties :)
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.