--from Jacky--isn't it just a PERFECT low volume neutral--just what I hoped for......I love it!
This will just be amazing with my 2.5" neutral postage stamp squares
that I am sewing for a table runner...
thank you so much Jacky...(no blog--
;(((),..) for the lovely block....
*************************** AND:
Here are a few shots of my hexagon Snow Flowers that I un-earthed from my closet of shame today...
I worked on this a long,long time ago...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
time to get it together...ya think???
I plan to put blue borders on it .....after sewing it to the snow "white on
white background"....
***************************************************************
And
Here is one about to bloom...
Aren't they just gorgeous??
Will be posting the other slabs as I receive them..
What fun!! To get squishey mail....I am so thrilled.....
****************************************************
Note to self--this Improv thing is really hard for me.....harder than I thought
it would be....you gals doing this stuff are amazing....
I sewed and cut a couple strippies today...but just don't know yet--
hmmmmm, stay tuned....
hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse... (elated-euse)
Hexagon snow flowers looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI tryed one and didn't like it, just I am traditional
Deletelove your slab and your peonies too. beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful peonies! The one about to open is just perfection.
ReplyDeleteGeorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteYour Hexagon Snow flowers are gorgeous. LOL I can so relate to having a hard time doing improv blocks.
ReplyDeletebeautiful peonies! I like your neutral slab. looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteI can just about smell your peonies, mmmmmmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteI remember you working on the flowers in the snow - they are beautiful.
Hugs
Peonies are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI like what you're doing, the design, decision process,
challenging but fun too.
I'm looking forward to see how it all comes together.
I like the look of your snow flower hexagons. xx
ReplyDeleteLovely hexagons - will we be seeing them together soon? Maybe with the heat presently with you, then Autumn would be a good time for hand stitching. Wonderful, wonderful paeonies!
ReplyDelete