I love this variety....
and
This IS lovely too.....
*******************************
I have embarked on a "Crumby" adventure--my scraps are overtaking my storage
...so
Here are the beginnings of my journey...in blues, yellows and oranges...
***************************************************
And here is my little liberated basket piece I am trying to get to go together...
I have a few extra snippets that I machine appliqued on...
an Apple a day............
little leaf
A Lovely pear
********************************************
and this gal flew by to take a look...still tying away
on "VENETZIA"
using different colored ties on the butterflies and ecru on the quilt .....
*AND................. *********************
Sunday supper is leftover Chicken and Rice casserole from yesterday....
The usual round of laundry, stretches and walking finishes my Sunday round--and
a Red Sox game later on....
Happy Sunday
Julierose, La Blageuse
Hope the sun makes your daffodils happy soon. You have some pretty things in the works. We have a Phillies game to watch today :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your flowers with us. Mine have come out of the ground, so far.
ReplyDeleteWe were evacuated from our house on Thursday. Our local oil refinery blew up a tank or two of asphalt and made lots of toxic smoke. We were invited to my sister's across the bay to stay. It was quite an adventure.
Hugs
sun here but chilly! Blackberry winter. They are blooming!
ReplyDeleteMy daffys are awaiting some sun also. Like your basket piece. Hugs, lj
ReplyDeleteHi Julieorse love your daffodils they always make me smile. Love your beautiful work ,well done my friend xx
ReplyDeleteThe sun did make it out this afternoon but then it rained again! Sort of a dismal day but you have some beautiful projects to work on!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I really like your baskets a lot. It's a great background fabric and I love the ones you have used for the baskets too.
ReplyDeleteLove your daffys.mine are beautiful.gave a bouquet to my buddy Jacky. Your projects all look fun. Cant wait to see what you do.
ReplyDeleteThat's what happened to our Daffodils too. I love your projects, especially the basket quilt--so much fun! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLove your liberated basket quilt so far--very creative and fun! Thanks for showing your spring blooms--I needed a little cheer--so dreary here today!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be gray all week here, with some possible thunder storms Thursday and Friday. Waiting for Fall again....grin. Love your flowers.
ReplyDeleteNow, where to start! thanks for sharing the photos of your daffodils, always so cheering to see them in flower. Good luck with reducing your crumb collection and I'm in love with your liberated basket quilt.
ReplyDelete