These baskets contain all my scraps...
I need to separate them by color.
I LIKE DOING THAT IN THE EVENINGS WHILE WATCHING TV....;)))
*****************************
This Daylily is finally blooming
This is another really "liked" one: I have ordered 4 more daylilies and
got a special coupon for 10 free...I cannot wait to see what arrives....
Stay tuned....
**************************************
Storms are arriving here...soon............we really need rain....
Fingers crossed for beneficial rains...
I have been hand watering...
*****************************************
My little entryway herb garden: Basil and flat leafed parsley...
I am pinching off little bits to promote growth...
and drying the leaves for
our Winter cooking...
Nothing matches freshly dried basil to my mind...
Basil is my favorite herb followed closely by Tarragon
**************************************************
And here's looking at you...↓↓↓↓
I finally have gotten to Nefertiti's eyes...
this is such a satisfying canvas....the colors are
beautiful
************************************************
I am linking up with LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to add my positive
"likes" for this week...we love to say the glass in half-full.....;)))
Come and join in the fun....
hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse
( I am in the process of seeing what I actually have in my stash-euse)





Your herbs look healthy, mine are crispy from the sun, but smell good. We are supposed to get a storm, which will hopefully wash in the nasty chemicals they've put down on common areas. Your diamonds are coming along so quickly! Fun to work with intense colors. Leeanna
ReplyDeleteI need to spend some time sorting scraps, too! Whenever I go into my sewing room with that intention, I would rather sew! Beautiful green herbs in your entryway - they look so inviting. I bet they smell wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on so many daylilies! They are so cute. I agree on those 2 favorite herbs. I almost always use tarragon with chicken. What a different flavor. Fresh basil with tomatoes and mozzarella is the bomb especially in our summer here. I can't believe how far along you are on the needlepoint- that is really a beautiful piece. A storm finally arrived in the valley and we got nothing here but humidity. DARN. Enjoy your day. mary
ReplyDeletebeautiful! Mine is showing up better now
ReplyDeleteHi Julierose! What a fabulously welcoming entry way to your home. I'll bet it smells nice too. Nefertiti's eyes and the whole canvas is so compelling. Very cool - I can't wait to see this complete. How long has it taken you so far? ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteI love your herb garden. My mom has a small one out in her backyard. I like to smell her basil! Gorgeous daylilies! You're making great progress on your diamond art. They eyes look difficult to me. My scraps are all over the place. I should organize better!
ReplyDeleteI planted some basil and parsley as well.....I killed in a short time....LOL. Love your day lily.
ReplyDeleteYour basil looks lovely. Look at all those scraps! Nefertiti is coming along - I've been enjoying the progress.
ReplyDeleteyour pots look so healthy. I have herbs in pots too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sensible amount of scraps!
happ diamond painting.
That daylily is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteA stunning canvas - already a lot of time invested and it will be worth every minute. Hope you get the rain you need - it is hot here during the day but cools down at night. Joining you from I Like Thursday. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete