I have decided to participate in RSC 2020
this year....
{See super scrappy's blog !click!}
It's been a few years since I last joined this party..
[I had 9 BIG quilts to make for family
and so, felt I really couldn't do both].
*****************************************
Green is our January colorway, so I now have to choose a pattern
I would like to make for the year; I will be working on only one.
I hope to choose one this first weekend and make a start.
******************************
Along with
binding Swiss Crosses
which I have finished quilting now...
↓↓ ↓↓
A red binding I think, just peeking out would look nice ;)))
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (pattern hunting-euse)


Welcome to the RSC! It's nice here. Can't wait to see your projects.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are joining in again this year! It's always so fun to see what everyone is working on every Saturday. I love your Swiss Crosses quilt!
ReplyDeleteLove the creamy center of the crosses. Stems and leaves look so cheery and springy, puts a smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Welcome back to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge! Regarding your current quilt, you said a little red peeking out. What about a cream binding with a red flange? It's SEW easy and makes a big impact.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy RSC 2020! I love your Swiss Crosses, very pretty, j'adore !!
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you will be joining in this year. It was my first time last year and so much fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll come up with a project (or two) for RSC2020. The Swiss Crosses look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you come up with for the RSC. Enjoy the journey.
ReplyDeleteWELCOME to RSC -- such a great and inspiring group to visit and be part of. (this is my seventh year and counting)
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun to see what people are making with a different color every month but I'm not sure I work that way so I've always just watched. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks so interesting! I'll enjoy seeing your progress!
ReplyDeleteGood for you taking part in the RSC for this year, can't wait to see what you decide to work on. I have had a quilt in mind for a little while but it will be next week before I can make a start.
ReplyDelete