About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

FRANKEN-FLIMSEY

                                                                TAH-DAH......
               I Finished Franken-measuring and Franken-pinning--
                and finally--- 
                         Franken-sewing on of borders this morning...

                  {I had just enough Christmas Puppy fabric left to 
                     piece together the top and bottom border pieces...}

And my ladies are happy now...






Ummm, can I relax
Now???






                                              I've been watching you....

                                               Are we done yet???





                                          Actually I'm the one who figured this out for you...
                                                my being a "Franken-Fairy" and all..
*************************************
Now for a backing ....onward....hopefully...
perhaps just one BIG piece of fabric?? LOL
[I "freakin'" think so...];)))

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (Franken-Phew-fairly-finished-euse)


16 comments:

  1. It is interesting to me - all the colors - you are using such pretty colors on your quilts. Love the red too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun finish. Who would have ever thought those little red squares would turn out the way they did - simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Franken-ly, it’s a lovely flimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frankenly, my dear, it's terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great "I Spy" quilt.... or are the ladies spying on you?? :) It's beautiful, Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful quilt, Julierose ! I love the monochrome colorways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo chock a block full of fab fabrics to see... I like this lots! Balanced but full of interest, and poodles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frankenly my dear, its flippin fantastic! Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for you! That little time out was just what this project needed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on a super Franken Flimsy - looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.