About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, May 10, 2020

MOTHER'S DAY STITCHERY

                                         "Joyeux Noel" stitching while
                                      resting my back....

***************************************

                    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


I hope you are all enjoying your special day
I miss seeing my children 
who are usually here
to celebrate...
as I am sure you all do, too.
"Virtuality"
is not my favorite state.

******************************

Here are my last two "Merry Month of May"
block-a-day blocks
↡↡↡
I found the little lions and the zebra 
among my mini charms...

and
↡↡↡
Tea by the Sea ;)))
****************************
and
Two more 16-patches

*******************************
Now we are caught up

&&&&↓↓↓
CS (Courthouse Steps)
are waiting in the wings while I 
R E S T  U P

 The sun is shining here, 
the wind has calmed a bit
into breeziness
and
I will be back in a couple days...

~ ~ ~ waving from that recliner~ ~ ~ 

Julierose, La Blageuse (still stitching-euse)



13 comments:

  1. Your fabrics are so interesting; especially tea by the sea and that little cottage. Can’t wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY - COVID 19 STYLE - WHAT EVER WAY IT IS.
    LOVE, SANDIE♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your daily blocks. I need to find more and cut em out. Dunkin bought me some sherbet. Yum havent had in years. Was a nice treat. Waving back at ya from this side of the clothesline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard not to see family isn't it. But better to be safe. Hope your day is still nice though and filled with lots of lovely sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is the day of rest so make sure you take advantage of it. I hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mothers Day, ours was very quiet too. Hope your back is starting to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day! Back problems are no fun, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day! I hope your resting and care will banish that back problem. I love that Joyeux Noel as well as the fussy cutting on the block a day blocks.
    We actually met our son and family on Saturday at a burger place in town. They had the tables roped off so that people were sitting the required distance apart. It was subdued but we celebrated Mother's day early, and the burgers and fries were yum! Our daughter and family, with two under the age of 5, are still very hesitant to resume normal activities in north Texas, but we are all planning a Memorial Day get-together, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that fussy cut little cottage. Hope your back feels much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must say I have LOTS of false alarms! I love that little cottage - would be fun to holiday there I think. Hope your back is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day! Hope you feel better. Make sure you rest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rest is definitely the best way to go and you'll soon be back to working on your lovely blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.