About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

THURSDAY THOUGHT

                                                     [From my Covid Journal]

                              Hugs to all, 
                                      stay safe guys,💖👸

                        Julierose, La Blageuse (twirling-euse) ;)))

13 comments:

  1. "Pirouette" was a clue in the Chicago Trib crossword puzzle this week. I answered "twirl." It turned out to be "whirl," but I like the idea of twirling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stormy evening? Stay safe, watch for tornadoes, do you have a safe place to shelter if one appears?

    love the journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twirl indeed. With some winds we've had lately, everything is atwirl with that slightly fallish feeling. And yes a slight tornado threat...eek (we don't get those) and Sigh.
    More sunflowers..we've been thinking alike lately-how pretty is your table topper and I love your nod to Halloween too. Makes for a great journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me think of my sister who could still tap dance at 70.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice journal page. Hopefully it is all the dancing kind of twirling and not weather related.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea for a journal page. I think if I tried I might get dizzy, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great advice anyday, but especially good now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree music and dance make everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! Indeed...TWIRL, TWIRL, TWIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Mary Engelbreit's artwork--always so positive (and cute)!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.