THIS IS WHAT I DID TODAY...
I made 12 more
little hourglass centers for my
Log Cabin Loonies SAL
I now have 28 made...
:))))
I have to decide yet
how many I want to make.
JulieK's making 60
blocks
on her SAL.
I was sewing along
with my little OWLET
pin holder...
Isn't she the cutest???
I have a kit to make
another one
waiting
in the wings.
************************
I didn't do any geese quilting
today...giving my hands
a bit of a rest...
Hugs from chilly SE CT
Julierose,
La Blageuse
(sewing tiny-euse)



I have a little owl similar to yours that I never could bring myself to stick pins into - so - he (she?) has ended up perching in the Christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute owl! Your hourglasses look great. I always find it difficult to make everything meet so nicely in the middle.
ReplyDeleteLove the buttons your owl has for eyes!
ReplyDeleteOwl love it. She is a hoot! So wise and cute. I was thinking of making logs using 4 patch centers but not starting anything new. YET lol
ReplyDeleteThat owl is adorable! Looks like you have a great start on the sew along.
ReplyDeleteNice start on PINK month for the RSC!!
ReplyDeleteThose hour glass blocks look great piled up on your table. How satisfying is that! Your owl is very cute.
ReplyDeleteThose look like some tiny hourglasses! I love the look of your quilted geese, from your previous post. Lots of pretty texture there!
ReplyDeleteOh, poor little owl, stuck full of pins! I keep mine in a small plastic box, which occasionally gets knocked over, dont think I could bear to stick pins into something so cute
ReplyDeleteSo there are Log Cabin blocks in your plans too.
ReplyDeletePretty small hour glass blocks.
The Owl is precious. How big are those hourglass blocks?
ReplyDeleteCute owl and your hourglasses are looking fabulous.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the cutest little owl pin holder, never seen one like this before!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious owl. Have fun with log cabins. And I like the lights you added to your sewing machine. A friend did that and I may need to add some to mine, too.
ReplyDeleteThat little owl is too cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat sew along??
ReplyDeleteOwl is adorable!! Who makes the pattern/kit??
Stay safe
The owl pincushion is very cute. I would hate sticking pins in her! Lol! Those QSTs can be a wee bit time-consuming. You've made good progress. Have you decided how many you'll need yet?
ReplyDelete