About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

FLOWERING:{ For Pauline}

Pauline, this is for you:


Evidently this kind of Canna (if that is what it is) blooms a few bits at a time--I always thought they had HUGE big blooms--this was a gift from a neighbor and I don't really know exactly what it is.  BUT--I do like that hot coloring!

And:
 my iris decided to re-bloom just underneath the smaller Canna(?) ....the bushy bit to the left is one huge mum all budded-out.  Can't wait to see it all in bloom.



I've finished the embroidery on my "Friendship Mini Swap....and actually I have the borders on, but will wait to show it completed until I send it off to my secret partner.  

I am now ready to pin it and quilt it (also have a surprise backing on it--love doing this !!)



Today is nice and cool, with a nice Canadian breeze blowing around--just love it!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, all....Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. You finished that block so quickly and it looks great! I want to see your backing! Your flowers are so pretty together! The weather is so much nicer! I hope it stays this way!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.