About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ROSES FOR JULIEROSE

Today is our 47th Wedding Anniversary:  Tommy presented me with these:


And, tonight we are dining out at a special restaurant: Lo Monacos--where we hosted our son's Wedding Rehearsal dinner--we thought that would be a nice memory trip...

Cheers, Julierose, La Blageuse

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful time. The roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Lucky you, hope your night out is all you want it to be
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julierose! YOu have 20 years on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated anniversary! Hope you had a fun night out! the roses are so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.