Here is the "Summer" side of my King-size reversible (yup--I pieced BOTH sides--but I was a lot younger & crazier then lol) ! It is just too big to get it all in one photo:
Here are a few shots of my label (click to enlarge):
"Dreamscape: A Quilt to:
Navigate the....
New Millenium"...
This took me TWO years...it is machine pieced and tied...
Am having my wonderful friend Mary Ann over for a chicken BBQ (Thom is Le Chef @ le grill!) this afternoon (sure hope my neighbor stops mowing his lawn!!!) anyhoo..potato salad, deviled eggs and she is providing dessert. What a blessing to have a friend to celebrate with...
She is a quilter, knitter, sewer magnifique--sooo, we can sit and craft, snack and have a bit o' wine--but of course--all together....what fun!!
I hope you are all enjoying friends and family for your celebration.
Ruby Begonia sends you her best:
Beautiful Begonia! Sounds like you are having a wonderful weekend. And a two sided quilt! I'll bet it's beautiful, too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Beautiful quilt! Enjoy the holiday! It's finally sunny and warming up here! Enjoy your company too!
ReplyDeletesounds like you had a great day! I had a relaxing one. made non traditional one of shephards pie early in the day so that I could sew later on. perfect day!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a lovely time with your frined - she sounds like great company!! A two sided quilt sounds like a lot of work but so neat to have made!!
ReplyDeleteHello Julie,
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous quilt, such beautiful fabrics you used. I love it. Your Begonia is so beautiful. Sounds like a wonderful day with you friends, enjoy the days of summer.
Have a nice week and take care
Roswitha
hope you had a great day with Mary Ann! Glad you've got the "Chef" working the grill :-)
ReplyDelete