About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

RSC13 --- SAILING AWAY WITH THE BLUES


WIP :  Here is a little snapshot of the direction I am sailing in for my May project in blues.  I really haven't had a lot of time this week (working on that secret project for ...well, someone special..) and I am just beginning to set up this little wall hanging.  


Just pinned up there on the wall..my own private view of the ocean...this has been a fun project--I think I need a palm tree or a surfer dude in there somehow..and, I want to add some embellishments on this one..beads, shells.

I will be back later on this week for another dip into these waters...have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend all,
                                 
                                   Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse



13 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is just tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Your houses do look like they will sail away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute beach houses. I'm not sure how hard a surfer dude would be to make, but surfboards are pretty easy, and I've seen cute waves with snails trails blocks. So many fun ways to go with a beach theme. Have fun -- what a great quilt it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little houses! It will be perfect for summer! Still waiting to see your top secret project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely like the ideas you've got for adding to the beach houses. Looking forward to seeing the result of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beach houses! I can't wait to see the embellishments you add to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lots of fun Julierose and I think a surfer or palm tree would be a lovely fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Julie,
    your beachhouses are super cute. I love shells and I collect them from every beach in every hollydays. I am very interest to seeing the results of your inspiration. It will be a great wallhanging oder quilt. Perfect.
    Take care
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beach houses, the water and the name of your quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.