About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

GOODIES FROM A BLOGGING BUDDY



Look what arrived in the mail today....

I happened to mention that I was getting awfully low on greens for my "Sleigh Bells" postage stamp quilt and my friend Dawn sent me these! 

They will mix right in perfectly with my fabrics--thank you so much Dawn:

A Lovely Christmas Rose 
AND THESE

Love those berries and little Santas cavorting around....
tiny sweet angels and a plaid gem (I own very few plaids so love that one too)
Watery firs, and on the far left cute little mistletoes...

Can't wait to cut them up and add to my blocks...

Quilters are the nicest people, don't you think?

Merci beaucoup, mon ami  ;--)))

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse  

5 comments:

  1. so glad they arrived safely! enjoy my friend. cant wait to see them in your squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! There are some awfully pretty greens there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty greens. Can't wait to see what you make from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to get a package like that! Looks like you have a good start on that green stash!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.