About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, October 16, 2015

DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE


Here's the latest from your "Foody" quilter ...my deep, dark chocolate (yum) block
for RSC October....I now have rows sewed into "twosies" and tomorrow will be sewing them all together.....


AH-SO...I see the Chinese flower connection making its appearance here, too...

AND:


"It's that ole devil moon, in your eyes......"

Humming along.....songs for all occasions.......;--)))


Did you ever open these up and stick them on the bridge of your nose???? How much fun to 
parade around and be SILLY.....AHHH, youth....

Next week there will be a LIGHT CHOCOLATE version , too.....just setting 'er up now.....

Join us in the October fun at super scrappy to see what other "goodies" are on tap......
(like hot chocolate, coffee....I won't go on.....hahaha) 

hugs to you fellow RSC-ers 
Julierose La blageuse (chocolateuse)

24 comments:

  1. Chocolate is wonderful...in ALL forms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your yummy chocolate colors. and yes silly willy. of course I opened them and put them on my nose. along with howling at the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chocolate fabrics are making feel quite hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a big box of assorted centres: I spotted orange, coffee, violets and ginger. This is TOO MUCH, Julierose! Pounds and pounds too much, and all on the hips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics this week. We never used to put the whirly seeds on our noses, we would spin them to make them fly. So many good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum! Thanks for sharing your little catalog of chocolate brown fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you just illustrated the reason I love quilting so much, aside from sewing which is so addictive, is the fabrics... the prints are just adorable. I had to see if I had any of these, and I only have the moon one in a different colorway. What fun to stop and see all the prints in a little album all together. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious post today (dark chocolate is my favorite).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the square with the crescent moon shape.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful collection of chocolates. And weirdly, they contain the rainbow within.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful fabrics. They do look a lot those decorated chocolates you can get in some of the fancy chocolate shops.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like lots of us quilters have good taste, at least in chocolate. Your collection of Browns is yummy. We did the seeds on the nose back in RI so many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tes marrons chocolats ont l'aire très....gourmands !!
    Tes beaux tissus JulieRose !
    Grosses bises et bon week-end !

    ReplyDelete
  14. What delightful fabrics in the chocolate shades of brown. Looks like a box opened up waiting for someone to make a selection but who will be first and what will they pick?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I want chocolate! Any kind of chocolate. Love your deep dark browns.... I think I'll need some hot cocoa tonight now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the deep dark chocolate! And I also love milk chocolate, so I'll be back next week to see what you cook up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mmmmm... dark chocolate...
    That's a lovely group of chocolates you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks great! and funny- I have as many browns as you, but I dont' see any in your blocks that are fabrics in my stash... what a wide and varied color!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Julie Rose: Those are yummy looking chocolates. I look for to next week's additions.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.