About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY (HANDS ALONE EDITION)


      P.S.  Later...it seems that the Flu Bug (le bibette) has bitten me...so still under the weather.....
Light chocolate will have to wait until next week......
OOPS: forgot to say go to: Superscrappy to see all the great chocolate projects there this week ;--))))
 
                       Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (without a net-euse)

10 comments:

  1. So pretty! Hey you comments on my blog, and somehow it did not get to my e-mail...so thank you for the visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, get well soon, and rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! Chocolate can wait. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on those sun prints. They remind me of woods on a moonlit night. I pray you will be well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you better lay low for a bit... watch movies, eat bon bons when you feel up to it. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.