About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

ADHD?????


                                             MY WALL, THAT IS........(2/3rds here)



                                                    THE OTHER 1/3RD here --6 done

I couldn't get the whole wall in one shot, but talk about working on different projects!!
ACK!!

when I look at it, I think ADHD thinking, for sure!!                    



and.........here are two hand sewn 9-patches now......(don't you love all those pins??)
My mind is as scattered as all those leaves down on our lawn....blowing this way and that....
certainly no "PLAN"...but then, what else is new??

Hugs
Julierose, La Blageuse, scatter-euse

10 comments:

  1. Join the crowd. Many of us have the same symptoms when it comes to quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you are having fun then NO PLAN is needed :) That is a very nice looking wall, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never have a plan! Maybe that is why I have way too many projects in process? Pretty blocks you have....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to have more than one project on the go, sometimes have a break from a more detailed piece and wok on a plain and simple one! Your Spider Web is coming along and I do like the print fabric used in the centres, I think I'll have to hunt for some of those in the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to put those flowers in a vase! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the projects on the wall look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think quilting gives us all ADHD! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where you see ADHD, I see creativity. But if you really think this is a problem for you, I would suggest starting a new project to help forget about it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your quilter's ADHD. Lot of beautiful projects going.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.