About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

IT'S A START

                                               
                                             
                                                 DARK CHOCOLATE--YUMMY

                                  Go to superscrappy to see all the other choc-o-holics!!  ;--)))

hugs from rainy SE CT  YAY!!
Julierose, La Blageuse

23 comments:

  1. fantastic browns! makes me hungry just looking at them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life at your house is just like a box of chocolates. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the warm chocolate fabrics. So comforting at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love chocolate! don't drift away , hang on to something. love your scrap fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love those rich brown prints! They do remind me of a box chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice block-to-be! But why does my mouth water when I look at it??

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very yummy box of chocolates you've got there. I think we will all gain five pounds this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely touch of red in a couple of those squares, makes me think of the chocolate bars with berries and nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful, rich chocolates... I am drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a chocolate dessert bar - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. On en mangerait presque de yes carrés chocolat :)
    Bon dimanche !

    ReplyDelete
  12. That really does look like a box of chocolates. Hope they don't melt on your fingers as you sew them together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why am I so hungry now?
    What a lovely array of browns you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely brown fabrics! They look so nice together!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.