About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fantastic browns! makes me hungry just looking at them...
ReplyDeleteIt's a great start!
ReplyDeleteSo many pretty browns you have!
ReplyDeletesuch pretty rich shades!
ReplyDeleteDark chocolate is my favorite . . . .
ReplyDeleteLife at your house is just like a box of chocolates. So yummy!
ReplyDeleteLove the warm chocolate fabrics. So comforting at this time of year.
ReplyDeleteYummy is right!
ReplyDeletelove chocolate! don't drift away , hang on to something. love your scrap fabrics.
ReplyDeleteWow! Love those rich brown prints! They do remind me of a box chocolates.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty love the color!
ReplyDeleteNice block-to-be! But why does my mouth water when I look at it??
ReplyDeleteA very yummy box of chocolates you've got there. I think we will all gain five pounds this month.
ReplyDeleteLovely touch of red in a couple of those squares, makes me think of the chocolate bars with berries and nuts.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful, rich chocolates... I am drooling!
ReplyDeleteYummy indeed!
ReplyDeleteLooking nice!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a chocolate dessert bar - what fun!
ReplyDeleteOn en mangerait presque de yes carrés chocolat :)
ReplyDeleteBon dimanche !
That really does look like a box of chocolates. Hope they don't melt on your fingers as you sew them together.
ReplyDeleteWhy am I so hungry now?
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely array of browns you have there!
I love brown fabrics!
ReplyDeleteLovely brown fabrics! They look so nice together!
ReplyDelete