About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, October 19, 2015

DEAR MOM

                                                   
                                                      HI, MOM...

THE MARSHES ARE GOLDEN NOW; THE TREES HAVE ROUGED THEIR LEAVES FOR US;
AND 
WINTER'S FIRST BREATH CAME LAST NIGHT......
and
          "....I MISS YOU MOST OF ALL, MY DARLING,
                WHEN AUTUMN LEAVES BEGIN TO FALL...."

p.s.  still working on your Poms......
Hugs & xx's Ta belle chouette, Julie

11 comments:

  1. Hugs to you! I know she is looking down on you and smiling =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are going through - been a year yesterday for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go look up the line for the song. The one that I always think of when I remember the grandmother that raised me is "the way you wear your hat, the way you sip your tea" Hugs and I am sure she is smiling down on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hugs ........ she is with you and smiling for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. {{{hug}}} It'll be 9 years this Christmas Eve for me ... seems like it's only been about 9 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you hugs..
    May you find comfort in all your fond memories of her today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a process. My mom passed in 1998 (too young) and I still think of her everyday. Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sad for you- hope the continued work on Cherie's poms brings you comfort. we are always here if you need a "distraction."

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.