About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, October 19, 2015

HOSTESS GIFT MAKING


I made this little stack of goodies to gift my friend who has invited us for dinner the 30th....

I had bits and pieces of my favorite Debbie Mum Christmas Fabrics leftover from years ago:



and so decided to make her a little set of six cocktail napkins.....

I lined them with some Christmassy greens:

here and..........












and here--love this soft one.....














then ironed them, stacked them, and tied them up with some lace ribbon....I hope she likes them.....

It was a relaxing and fun project on this cold Monday....;--)))

Hugs to all,
Julierose, La Blageuse

7 comments:

  1. so so nice. isnt it great when you can use up some stash you were "saving"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift! I found little chunks of Debbie Mumm in my deep stash recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est un très joli cadeau JulieRose !! Je suis certaine que ton amie va apprécier !!
    Grosses bises !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice gift that I am sure she loved all the more because you made them for her.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.