About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

I HAVE SET UP THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY CUTTING STATION FOR JOURNALING

I need//want to get back to my word=ey self..

As a child I used to spend all of my allowance on paper products...

And 


HERE IS ONE OF MY "jUNK jOURNALS"; i TOOK A BOOK 
BINDING COURSE ONLINE A FEW YEARS AGO AND
MADE 5 JOURNALS..

hERE IS THE INSIDE WITH WATER-COLORED HEAVY PAPERS


THIS WAS WHEN MY MOM WAS SENT TO A NURSING HOME

AND

I WAS VERY DISTRAUGHT...

THIS REALLY HELPED ME TO DEAL


A TRIPLE FOLD OUT PAGE


MEMORIES TO BE ADDED



I AM  DOING A FAUXBONICHI
THIS YEAR


A FEW MORE JOURNALS AS WELL AS ONE OF MY FAVES 
A LEDGER JOURNAL...

WILL BE POSTING MORE ON THE CONTENTS LATER....



HUGS, TO YOU ALL

STILL QUILTING THO'

AND CIRCLE #48 DONE TODAY...
AND ALL OF STEVEN'S BLOCKS TRIMMED UP

HUGS, JULIEROSE, LA BLAGEUSE

7 comments:

  1. What a great hobby! I would like to try it someday but I'm too busy right now. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal , have you seen http://sandrakayedesigns.blogspot.com she does very cool journals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paper art. I used to make paper, journals, altered books, cards etc. it was great fun. I still have many supplies. I don't know why I stopped. I even had a quilt journal and documented every quilt. I'm looking forward to seeing your 2016 projects. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool way to work through feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really cool. I often thought about making an artistic journal like that, but I am trying to resist adding too many interests that take a lot of supplies. I really like your journal, and how it helps you heal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shall be looking forward to your journalling and scrap booking posts next year Julie - do hope you will continue with your quilting! Have a Happy Christmas!! See you later.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.