About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

THANK YOU BARBARA


Just look at the goodies that came in the mail for me from Barbara ..all these really
adorable "fussy cuts"  
you definitely brought a smile to my face, Barb...

Hugs, Julierose La Blageuse (fortunate-euse) ;--))))

4 comments:

  1. Oh the possibilities! Barbara was generous. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like them dear, i told you i was sending a Christmas card, I did

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty !! Lucky youuu !!
    Gros bisous ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.