OHMYGOSH--LOOK WHAT ARRIVED FROM
MRS. SANTA CLAUS (aka DAWN )
at Sewyouquilt2~~
A little present for each of the 12 Days of Christmas
all separately wrapped and dated and labeled.....
I tell you: I cried and smiled at the same
time when I opened it....;--))))
Thank you so much for your kindness, Dawn
Here are the first 2 days..
A tiny seam ripper--perfect for my hand sewing box
and a cute stripey fabric--I don't have many stripey fabrics
SO perfect....;--)))
SO
Every morning I can open a gift...and lighten my day
on this first Christmas without Mom....
And when I do, I'll be sending a big hug to you DAWN
You are such a generous and good friend....
Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse (grateful-euse)
What a lovely thought from Dawn. This warms my heart!
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful idea.
ReplyDeleteSo nice! So thoughtful! Enjoy every day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a thoughtful person Dawn must be.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great gift. Dawn is a wonderful quilty friend.
ReplyDeleteI second Jeanna above - what a lovely thought and enjoy your daily unwrap session!
ReplyDeleteIt's Christmas before Christmas JulieRose !!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy.... !
Xoxo
Looks like fun!! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete