About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, December 14, 2015

12 DAYS. OF PRESENTS!!...




OHMYGOSH--LOOK WHAT ARRIVED FROM 
MRS. SANTA CLAUS (aka DAWN )
at Sewyouquilt2~~

A little present for each of the 12 Days of Christmas
all separately wrapped and dated and labeled.....

I tell you:     I cried and smiled at the same
time when I opened it....;--))))

Thank you so much for your kindness, Dawn

Here are the first 2 days..


A tiny seam ripper--perfect for my hand sewing box
and a cute stripey fabric--I don't have many stripey fabrics
SO perfect....;--)))


SO

Every morning I can open a gift...and lighten my day
on this first Christmas without Mom....

And when I do, I'll be sending a big hug to you DAWN

You are such a generous and good friend....

Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse (grateful-euse)

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely thought from Dawn. This warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful person Dawn must be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift. Dawn is a wonderful quilty friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Jeanna above - what a lovely thought and enjoy your daily unwrap session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Christmas before Christmas JulieRose !!
    Enjoy.... !
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.