About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, December 21, 2015

WINTER SOLSTICE FINISH


                              ALL BLOCKS QUILTED (as you go) ; TRIMMING NEXT!!

Our Winter Solstice here on SE CT Coast will be at 11:48 this evening--(I'm pretty sure I will
be asleep when Mr. Sun begins his journey back....but you never know)...

I have to tell you: I made a BOO-BOO and opened tomoroow's present as well as today's
Ye Olde Brain FORGOT that I already opened TODAY's...aaargh--so here is my pix..
(Can you forgive me, Dawn?? lol)

I love that orange--I will use it for  my label on the back--
and look at the lovely Christmas  fabric--(that is tomorrow's!!  oops!!)













AND

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!
TO ALL OF YOU....{HEART} YOU ALL.....

HUGS, 
Julierose, La blageuse (senior moment-euse )

7 comments:

  1. no worries. you can open them when you want. thats the fun. it is YOUR fun to see what is in store for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to the longest day of the year - and the fact that it is now nearly over. Hooray for making it to the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that the SHORTEST day of the year - sheesh, you aren't the only one with senior moment-us-business going on)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see some familiar fabrics in those blocks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merriest & Happiest to you & yours.
    Keep stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.