About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

COLLAGE JOURNEY

 On this SNOW-ey Thursday I'm sharing a few stops on the road of my Collage Journey...

I just love how this one emerged....












Here's a closer look










AND then....
Perfect for today, snowing and dreaming of Spring blooms

It is amazing to me how my choosing random --or what I think are
random- pictures, how they come together to illustrate my daily feelings.....

This was definitely an "UP" day....

And here, I am cheering myself on...

These are just a few of my collages that i have made since last summer--
I am scouring old magazines for images...these are just my "girls"; but
I also have a lot of nature ones also...

hugs from windy, frigid, and snowing like crazee (!) CT ;0000
Julierose, La Blageuse (collage-euse)

8 comments:

  1. Love your collages! Wish I could put images together like that. Your talent shines through! I had to work today but got home fine. I was lucky since I got out at 1. Nice to see the storm from inside the house! Hope you stayed in all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weather man said you had two more snow storms right behind this. I may have to come up there and dig u and Dawn out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Babs please do lol
      love your collages Julierose. I too am dreaming of Spring

      Delete
  3. Love the collages. We had a little snow earlier this week... maybe 5". We don't get the lake effect kind since we are on the western side of the great lakes. Lots of cold, but not like I remember as a kid.
    Keep warm.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are lovely Julie - hope you're sitting by a roaring fire keeping the cold at bay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, you and I are in a collage frame of mind. I love these. They tell the story, in fact I might write a story with my writing partner. You might want to join Alida's challenge hop, doing an art piece to represent women. I'll send the info. Alida at Tweety loves quilting. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this and it inspires me to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.