I 've Finished the back of Steve's quilt......
A lovely, breezy warmish day here....
Here is the reverse with all seams ironed open for
a really flat look ....good for graphic quilt, I think...
[I had to piece the border strips as you can see....]
I am so happy to have this finished....👩
[Now to sew up the batting strips--
I had originally thought of doing QAYG
so I had pre-cut strips...but in looking at the
zig zag pattern, I couldn't figure out how
I would have matched up the quilting lines....]
Sooooo,
That will be for another session tomorrow--
so that by this weekend ----hopefully --
I can
have it layered
and ready to pin....
I even like how the reverse looks ;))))
I hope you are all enjoying a lovely sewing day....
~ ~ ~ waving with a gentle breeze ruffling my LONG hair ;)))
Julierose, La Blageuse (happy-euse)





Love the back you pieced, and it will look so nice with the flimsy. Can't wait to see your finish, but don't feel pressured. ;)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your beautiful garden photos in your last post as well as the pretty courthouse steps. Glad you got stocked up on groceries. It's a good feeling isn't it. Your tea and good book sound so cozy.
Wow, that’s really eye-catching! I love it. I think it would make a good quilt front, too!! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteI L O V E that - it is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your flimsy finish.
ReplyDeleteIt looks good in your photos with the trees in the background. Good design for a guy.
Very lovely. I keep giggling at you and your triangles.
ReplyDeletelike that top! how about sending me so get-up-and-go, don't have any right now
ReplyDeleteOh. it turned out so nice. It will make a reversible quilt because it's as pretty as the top.
ReplyDeleteMethinks your back is as nice as the front so it will be a perfect reversible quilt. I'm sporting a fresh hair cut today - DH had a go at it again and this time we went really short. I like it!
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic, could be the front of a quilt.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really nice backing! Looks very modern. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis back is beautiful, like a whole nother quilt.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a beautiful day after all the cold weather you've had. The quilt back is terrific.
ReplyDeleteHmmm a reversible quilt. Both sides look lovely. Lucky lucky Steve. I see your long hair blowin in the wind. Lol
ReplyDeleteThat backing is very nice. He's getting two quilts in one!
ReplyDeleteWow, that quilt back is amazing. I agree with Kate, he is getting two quilts in one...a reversible quilt. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, what a great quilt back !! I love 2 sided quilts.
ReplyDeleteWow....It definitely could be a quilt all on it's own....great job.
ReplyDelete