About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, August 24, 2020

PUMPKIN WINNER ;))) I AM

                               THIS LOOKS SO PRETTY ON MY TABLE 

                    I am in the process of making a Fall table runner for
                                     this lovely Pumpkin bouquet..

                               Thank you DAWNIE (click to go to her site).
                                               💕💖💓👭💃
                                           You made my day🙋🙌
                                                      AND....

                    Here is the start of my quilt-as-you-go-runner....
                            to place underneath it...↧↧↧↧↧
I think it will pick up the colors of my pumpkin
centerpiece very well.....
I am using leftover strips of my Autumn fabrics...

Stay tuned to see the Halloween back...
Very SPOOKY!!! ;0000 
hahaha

And here she sits....
(of course she's a girl white pumpkin)
RIGHT on my table --
  RIGHT  now...;)))

Aren't I a lucky winner?
;)))

Hugs, Julierose, 
La blageuse (enjoying-euse)


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower arrangement!!
    WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up the maroon/crimson color from the middle of those sunflowers very well. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, always so nice to win a prize! I imagine sending a pumpkin through the mail would not be an easy thing to do.
    Went to visit Dawn's blog, she seems a lovely kind person.
    out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. I love quilt buddies even if we live far apart.

      Delete
  4. Just in time for that cool fall weather that I hope we get soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Now you're all set for fall decorating (at least once you get your table runner finished!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad she arrived safely. She looks purty on that table

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky lady! It looks right at home on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Its looks great on your table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Dawn's talents never cease to amaze. She made a pretty centerpiece and it is going to look great on your runner.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.