I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
dye-ing to see what you will make. LOL the closest I have gotten to that is bleaching a design on denim with a bleach pen. (I took color away instead of adding) fun though!
Cam't wait to see what you do with this lovely fabric!
ReplyDeletedye-ing to see what you will make. LOL
ReplyDeletethe closest I have gotten to that is bleaching a design on denim with a bleach pen. (I took color away instead of adding)
fun though!
dye-ing to see what you make! the closest I ever got was using a bleach pen to alter demin (take color away)
ReplyDeleteLovely.......wish I had the nerve to try some dye-ing too! You are brave!
ReplyDelete