About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, September 16, 2013

WHAT'S IN THE BOX???


                                A Pretty Round Box--there used to be
                                 Chocolates in there--(but we won't ask
                                    what happened to them--will we!)

My latest hexagon project resides inside, with my fave scissors and thimble....

I've been making some progress while watching the Red Sox  do
what no one predicted....WIN and win some more---yayayah!

Here's a close up of the little sections..no name as yet.pondering as I stitch......

Have a serene rainy Monday everyone,

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse

11 comments:

  1. Your hexies look so pretty. Love the color combination you used. I love having a portable hand project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all the different things people get up to with hexies! Yours look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only thing better than chocolates is little pieced EPP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half hexies, how fun. I also love boxes like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the 2nd best use for the choco box! Are you piecing the fabrics before basting or stitching 2 half-hexies together? It will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely box, good to see it's housing such a gorgeous project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how delicate and lovely (and I love the cake plate it is on...) love, lin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your half hexies are so cute and so tiny!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.