About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

BOO NIGHT ---WITH BONE BUTTON HAIR

BOO NIGHT11


i've added borders and some bone buttons for her hair....eek!!


Our All Soul's Day, Dia de los muertos and Halloween all rolled into one!!

Now to add borders to 
this Christmas Star & this will be the reverse side of the little wall hanging...
(I hope the recipients don't think it's too scarey)

Hugs and enjoy your weekends
Julierose, La Blageuse 


8 comments:

  1. The buttons are perfect for it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH!!! LOVe that!!!! So fun with perfect hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! LOVE that!!! So fun with perfect hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! My Clematis is really blooming! How about yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love your spider web! the buttons are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Halloween block with the buttons. It's brilliant in every way!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.