About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

A "BOO"-TIFUL, BOUNTIFUL GIFT


I received all these wonderful HALLOWEEN fabrics in the mail today from Stephanie--
A gift out of the blue...such a generous and wonderful gesture....she saw my "Boo Night" post and decided I had to have more of these fabrics....isn't she amazing?  
You should visit her blog "Kwiltzbystephanie"  and see the work she does; absolutely fantastic....;
MEANWHILE--LOOKY here.....
THESE:  and


These cuties and, wait, wait for it ...................still more --


   Thank you so much Stephanie;

 I can't wait to make some other cute wall hangings for my grandchildren.  Or wait.....maybe a Halloween lap quilt...or....well....my mind is whirling.....
Hugs Julierose, La Blageuse 


4 comments:

  1. Yaay for you and so very generous of Stephanie. I bet you will make something wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Halloween fabrics! They are wonderful. (You know we will be wanting to see the quilts whenever you can get to making them. Is there a Halloween feather in there?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.