About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Saturday, October 19, 2013
FINALLY--A MOONSCAPE
Our moon was very bright last night here and inspired me to work on my Moonscape;
As you can see, I really pared it down...compared to my last post--it just looked too busy.....SO---just two little black and white strips on the sides and then light grey-to -black border
I am hooking up with RSC13 this morning...am planning the reverse side now....
Have a wonderful Saturday..Julierose, La Blageuse
Labels:
Moonscape final
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The grey and purple look lovely together. What a nice combination. Glad you made it all work out in the end.
ReplyDeleteI like it. looking good! isn't it funny how you can move something just a little and then go WOW it made a huge difference in how I like it. I love those AHA moments. I have a design floor and I love it when I move something and inspiration hits me. (until the cats claim it) I have to take pics real quick and look at them later because any surface here with something new gets claimed REAL FAST! LOL enjoy creating!
ReplyDeleteyour piece looks great - love the arrangements.
ReplyDeleteOh my the moon was soooo bright last night!
Very neat!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful color combinations, Julie :D
ReplyDeleteNeat - you're definitely listening to the creative muse!
ReplyDeleteLike it just like this!
ReplyDeleteAh that does calm it and enhance it as well.
ReplyDeleteYour Moonscape looks terrific! I love the colors and the arrangement.
ReplyDeleteYou must be over the moon about how this is shaping up. It looks fabulous, really like a moonscape.
ReplyDelete