About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

FIFTY SHADES OF BLACK/GREY!!!


RSC13 for October:  Black and grey scraps--this little pile is IT!! (Really no 50 shades here....) I have no idea what will come out of these...think maybe some free form sewing; mostly strips from bindings and borders.  Come to find out that I don't use a lot of black/grey in my quilts--huh....

          (Sorry about that wire--that's my wall lamp over my cutting station heh heh)

My Pigtail Girl Muse is looking pretty much like she doesn't believe that I can put these into any kind of finished product , doesn't she??

Well, we will see....for now, I am off to the garden center for potting soil and a hanging pot for my totally overgrown spider plant....have a super Saturday  hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse

6 comments:

  1. Very funny! As a recovering neutral colors gal, grays and blacks are some of my favorites,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice pile of scraps. Your grandchildren are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics you have and looking forward to seeing what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your Muse is wrong...you will make something from those less than fifty shades of black/gray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe she is just thinking of ideas for you! Love that shamrock print on the black. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are farther along with your black/gray scraps than I am. I still need to dig some out of the bins. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.