I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Your Miss Clematis looks great. - I've seen, that you'll be participate the CQJP 2014 and I've seen many great Crazy blocks in 2013. I am very interested in this project. Can you please tell me, what you are want to do with the 12 Crazy blocks. Are you going to make a quilt or a wallhanging? Thank you so much and take care Roswitha
Miss Clematis looks wonderful. even with threat (colder nights) she decided to put on her best show. nature is so wonderful and beautiful. have a great day my friend.....
Your Miss Clematis looks great. - I've seen, that you'll be participate the CQJP 2014 and I've seen many great Crazy blocks in 2013. I am very interested in this project. Can you please tell me, what you are want to do with the 12 Crazy blocks. Are you going to make a quilt or a wallhanging?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much and take care
Roswitha
Is this autumn clematis? I t usually blooms in Septemberish around here. I love it and it is so pretty growing around picket fences.
ReplyDeleteMiss Clematis looks wonderful. even with threat (colder nights) she decided to put on her best show. nature is so wonderful and beautiful.
ReplyDeletehave a great day my friend.....