About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAVE A "BOO"-TIFUL DAY


Here's my beautiful daughter, Candice, dressed for Halloween as a "Hippie"--love those bell bottoms and that fringed vest (Geeze--I used to wear stuff like this--seriously!!!!) AND the Peace sign--

And....here's Cassidy---her daughter( and my cutie-pie granddaughter) as SUPERWOMAN!!  GOTTA LOVE THOSE SNEAKERS !!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL MY LOYAL READERS: No candy for me this year--
Weight loss so far in 34 days:  14 lbs!!  Onward and "downwards"--hopefully....
Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse


7 comments:

  1. Daughter and granddaughter look beautiful.Congrats on the wright loss,we are both on the same rd(never ending struggle) keep up the good work.
    Happy Halloween.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Great costumes! And congrats on the weight loss!! I need to get my act together in that department! PS. Yeah to our Red Sox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter and granddaughter lookso beautiful, wonderful pictures you've made. Congratulations on the weight loss.
    Have a nice halloween and take care
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun costumes!! Happy Alloween to you all! Congratulations on losing 14lbs, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween to you and your lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are adorable!!!
    congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween. great costumes....and congrats on the weight loss. I think I FOUND the weight you LOST LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.