About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'M LATE, I'M LATE, FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE....

                           no time to say, hello, good-bye, I'm late, I'm late, 

                                           I'M LATE for RSC13  Browns

Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse

6 comments:

  1. You could be late for this week or just early for next week. You could even be VERY early for next year. Its all in how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you. I didn't have time to make black blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still have time - I only just made and posted my blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know when inspirations strikes you'll wow us all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will catch up and dig out the browns.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.