About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, November 11, 2013

BIRDSONG


Here are the next two rounds...those pesky (!!!sighs!!!) hst's ----they are just so small ...(sigh).....my fingertips are sore just thinking about it......

I cut them with my AQGo Baby and they still didn't match up--I am very disappointed in that die...finishes at 1"--hah!  The dies don't stay sharp very long;so it seems to me---what's the point????I might as well rotary cut them....

Anyway---I still like it...so far.....







BUT--I AM going to have to compensate somewhere for that very bright 1st border, huh,,,,

It doesn't look that vivid on my wall...






To Be continued......
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse















6 comments:

  1. Hello Julie,
    it's a wonderful block, the fabrics you've chosen are great. I hope you'll make some more blocks for a little wallhanging perhaps.
    Today the postman came and brought me your letter. Tomorrow I'll write more. Now I am going to my sewingroom with a cup of tea and read in this gorgeous book. I only can say thank you so much for this interesting book.
    Hugs
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your bird blocks, but this one does seem like a LOT of work! I don't have an Accuquilt, so I'm interested in your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the HST border it complements your lovely centre block beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great. I like where it is going........

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.