I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Happy Thanksgiving my friend. I am thankful for my quilty friends........and the internet.......as well as health and enough of everything I need. yep, grateful for EVERYTHING.........
And to you and yours! Love the Peanuts wishes!
ReplyDeleteHappy thanksgiving to you and yours!!!
ReplyDeleteI love those Peanuts tv specials.....and now I have that theme song running through my head! It's upbeat, jazzy, and gets ya going! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Thanksgiving, Julierose!
Happy Thanksgiving my friend.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my quilty friends........and the internet.......as well as health and enough of everything I need.
yep, grateful for EVERYTHING.........
Happy Thanksgiving! That's the right attitude. (Something I need to learn.)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Great. Sory I haven't seen these tv specials.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family
Roswitha