About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

"...HE'S COMIN TO TOWN..."..SUNDAY STITCHEs x 2


DANCIN' SANTA 

Pig-Tailed Dreamer is watching my latest little project grow....


Nine of these courthouse steps blocks...
what will they become?????
Only Santa knows....


AND..................................................................................

Here is a peek at my redwork surprise for someone special ....................................................
can't show too much........................................it's secret.......................................................






Only the little birdie knows who will receive this gift................................
Hugs to all this brrrrrrr................this cold and very windy Sunday...stay in and sew!!
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse                                                                                            

10 comments:

  1. Love those Santa blocks,can't wait to see what you do with them.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the wind howling? It's pretty loud here. So cold! I went out for a quick errand and plan on staying in! Love your pig-tailed girl and Santa! Such pretty redwork! Someone lucky will get that! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blocks. Difficult to believe that Christmas is so close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking pretty festive around there. Glad you are getting a jump start on the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love a happy Santa and the redwork is cool too. I wish I had time to make all the things I see. LOL Rosemary, wind is a howling here too. last night lost power so no sewing for me. boo hoo.........can you see the tears? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder Santa is dancing, he's so happy to be in such fun blocks. Your red work stitching is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see more of that redwork! What I see looks soooo cute. (Do you need my address??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fun Christmas log cabin blocks! love the santa center! so fun and festive! sweet red work too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I love red work, can't wait to see the rest of it! And your blocks with Santa in the middle are sure to make someone smile...I did!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.