About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Thursday, October 31, 2013
HAVE A "BOO"-TIFUL DAY
Here's my beautiful daughter, Candice, dressed for Halloween as a "Hippie"--love those bell bottoms and that fringed vest (Geeze--I used to wear stuff like this--seriously!!!!) AND the Peace sign--
And....here's Cassidy---her daughter( and my cutie-pie granddaughter) as SUPERWOMAN!! GOTTA LOVE THOSE SNEAKERS !!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL MY LOYAL READERS: No candy for me this year--
Weight loss so far in 34 days: 14 lbs!! Onward and "downwards"--hopefully....
Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse
Labels:
Halloween 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Daughter and granddaughter look beautiful.Congrats on the wright loss,we are both on the same rd(never ending struggle) keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween.xx
Happy Halloween! Great costumes! And congrats on the weight loss!! I need to get my act together in that department! PS. Yeah to our Red Sox!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter and granddaughter lookso beautiful, wonderful pictures you've made. Congratulations on the weight loss.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice halloween and take care
Roswitha
Such fun costumes!! Happy Alloween to you all! Congratulations on losing 14lbs, well done!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween to you and your lovely family!
ReplyDeletethey are adorable!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the weight loss!
Happy Halloween. great costumes....and congrats on the weight loss. I think I FOUND the weight you LOST LOL
ReplyDelete