About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

THE BLAHS ARE VISITING ME

see this grey, grayness........................................................

WELL..............I think that is my mind set right now.  
NOTHING looks right to me.  S I G H.....

Not one thing I'm working on excites me...........  those dreaded
B L A H S....have come to stay..............who know for how long?  And.........
will they every leave me????...........qien sabe? who knows....

I have been eating lo-carb for just under 4 weeks now and have lost 13 lbs---with much preparation and cooking for EVERY meal; I am very happy about the loss of
girth(!!) but am just a bit tired, I think.

It's time for a little blog break and time to read, walk, and CLEAN MY HOUSE for WINTER--like
the CELLAR--AAARRGGHH!!

So, mes amies, I will be:     AWOL for a bit....as ever, Julierose La Blageuse avec ennui.....

10 comments:

  1. Best wishes - I, too, get the BLAHS and somehow cleaning the studio, my desk, etc. always helps reinvigorate me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, those Blahs do show up from time to time so I know the feeling. I hope that soon they are gone and you are feeling your "usual self" again. Take a little time to pamper yourself, you deserve it. Congrats on the weight loss ... I need to follow your example! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will be feeling rejuvenated soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grey days really get to me too but I do feel better if I can get myself down to my quilting room. Congratulations on your weight loss! I find low carb eating makes it hard to maintain energy as well and I often have a slight headache. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck and I hope the "blahs" will not stay too long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no! not the blahs! I hate when that happens. Hope that you are up and at em soon. the weather is changing here and is colder and dreary so maybe that is a contributor.
    anywho, will miss you on your break.........and cleaning the cellar is not as much fun as quilting! LOL
    I know what you mean though. I made a list and do a little of each huge task daily.t hen it will get done and I feel like progress is made. but raking leaves daily is the PITS!
    miss you already <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the change of pace cheers you up. Congratulations on the weight loss! We'll "see" you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope those Blahs blow away soon. It's awful when they hang around. Enjoy your recharging time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your understanding and encouraging words...I will be down in the cellar for a while...(oi!)!! AND hopefully...losing more lbs ;---)))
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the blahs are good once in awhile. You probably need a little break. Do it and enjoy! We'll be here waiting for you when you come back!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.