About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, October 18, 2013

MOONSCAPE --LATEST VERSION/ FI ONA IS TWO

As you can see I am still moving things around on my wall here.................
Trying to lighten up this piece a bit and still maintain the look of a Moonscape.  
I like that old batik on the bottom a lot, but I feel it still needs "something:....and I don't know about those dark blue blocks....sighhhhhh.....................


I like this left portion tho'......................................................... and ....
These are set up to become strip sets to be cut into to see if I can do better.....hooking up to RSC13 for tomorrow............

In the meantime here are a few shots of Fiona's 2nd birthday party---she doesn't need ANY tweaking at all (LOL):


(Daddy's helping)
Yummy!! I do like cake--


Ready, set, blow em' out........................................................................


But.....they are soooo pretty............................


Don't you love my piggy tails....oooh what's in here...maybe "Barbie"......

A terrific time was had by all and "Barbie & Ken" were the big hit in their jeep
 and pool---Man have times changed--I was certainly older when I had Barbies....

A final picture--I think 'Kota wanted my hubster to stay put....


A totally wonderful day...................hugs, Julierose, La blageuse

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Fiona! What a beauty! Love the pigtails. Very cool new art quilt you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday dear Fiona
    happy birthday to you!

    all girls love Barbie! I know I didn't have one either until I was older. love her pigtails and it looks like she had a great day. love the paw holding down the hubster. how adorable is that? (don't leave ME here all alone with the birthday partiers!)
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.