About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

OH, AND NEED I SAY MORE.....:----)))))


                                      Our budding pianist.....Fiona & I....what fun .......
                                       "Grand'mere, play "Twinkle" again.......................

                                              Willa Rose......applauding us, of course!!

                                                  Julierose, La Blageuse-Grand'mere

7 comments:

  1. How precious. Thanks for sharing these beauties, they brought a smile to my face today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely photographs! How old is your budding pianist - I can see Willa Rose is not that old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe - How cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love them.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I got to see Willa Rose! You and Fiona look like you're have lots of fun! Love these pictures! So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't it nice when you can share passions with the next generations? and music touches everyone- Fiona looks like she is enjoying the piano! and Willa too. I saw her applaud. I did. I did! have fun for they grow too fast. My 3 year old grandson wanted to play football last weekend so we ran (I huffed and puffed) and then he says to me "Grammie, I takin a break!) too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous all round!!! Wee Willa Rose looks like she is loving the entertainment!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.