About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

"DON'T FENCE ME IN"


In honor of Miss Libby---( and her fenced in backyard lol)



I just HAD  to try Sujata Shah's Rail Fence from her

"Cultural Fusion Quilts".



And so, another quilt is born....
;--)))
hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse ( strip-euse)

11 comments:

  1. Great fabrics and design! She doesn't look to happy about being fenced! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the rail fence gang - bet you can't make just one (giggle).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you're on to a Rail Fence!! Lovely exciting colours in this first block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rail Fence! Such a great design! Not sure if Miss Libby likes it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe.... another one to join the group! Great fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A rail fence is on my to-make list ... Hope mine (when I get to it) is half as gorgeous as yours is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabric choices! And now you've added to the Great Rail Fence Temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quel début prometteur et quel défi !!
    Je suis impatiente de découvrir ton top terminé !
    Bonne journée Julie et gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  9. great block - aren't they fun!? very addictive!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.