About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, August 14, 2015

THE LIBB-STER HAS ARRIVED

                                                                 Miss Libby

I MAY NOT BE BLOGGING AS FREQUENTLY FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS.......
SOMEONE WANTS TO PLAY...............................A LOT!  ;-)))))))


SHE ALWAYS HAS ONE EYE OPEN JUST IN CASE WE WANT TO GO FOR A "w -a- l-k--"
[have to spell it, of course]

                          [Maybe my "peeps" will come in this way.........................]

I think she misses her family--
with four kids always ready to play tug-o-war or keep away......

               [It's kinda quiet here at my grandparents' house, so I guessI am on R&R.....]

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (dawg-sitting-euse)

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful Miss Libs. how can you not play with her? I would be having a ball. I will be down. LOL
    enjoy dog sitting. she is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty doggie. Enjoy your play time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doggie sat the other day for the weekend, but then I doggie sit as well as babysit 5 days a week normally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hi !! You make me laugh Julie !!
    La chienne est superbe et à l'air très gentille !! Bonne p-r-o-m-e-n-a-d-e avec elle ! Moi aussi j'épèle mes mots...we never know.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty dog! I have a feeling you'll be playing with her more than you think! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.