About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

HOOPED

My first block quilted....

I had made this little pillow for Mom to keep her company.............now that Miss Libby
has gone home with her peeps it's keeping me company.

I am alone here as my DH was taken to hospital early yesterday morning.  He is doing
better today and I will be going to visit--and hopefully take him home if his xrays are clear....

In the meantime, in between time............   I will be linking to SLOW SUNDAY STITCHING                                                        

                                                               Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse



17 comments:

  1. glad your hubs is doing better. mine is too but more testing still needed so not sure when he will be coming home. wish we lived closer we could commiserate together. LOL Dunkin would keep us laughing for sure hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your husband, hope the x-rays show a good report. Your quilt looks interesting and I'm sure we'll see more of it in the weeks to come. Your little pillow is very cute. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope your DH is better today and can come home. Love how you decided to stitch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope everything is all right with DH. Hugs your way. Your block really pops with that quilting. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your stitching looks wonderful and is adding so much to your little quilt. Sorry to hear your husband is in the hospital! Hope the tests say that he can come home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julierose, I saw your comment about joining our SAL on Gun's blog.Please send me an email and I'll send you the very brief instructions. You will find my email address on the right of my blog pages. Best wishes, Avis

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope your DH well be fine and home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope DH is OK and can come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe the kitty pillow is cute. Your hand quilting is looking great. Hope that the hubby recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry to hear that your husband is in hospital ... praying that he'll be released today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! hope that all will be fine with your DH!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely first block! Hope DH is home to keep you company through quilting the next block.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending well wishes to your hubby. Enjoy your slow stitching. Nothing better during stressful times.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The poms are looking good. Hope your husband does too and you can bring him home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Only just caught up with posts - sorry to hear about your husband and hope all is OK now for him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope all will be well with your hubby. May he be home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope hubby is fine now , hugs dear friend

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.