About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

SOCK IT TO ME!!


ONE PAIR DONE--THE SECOND ONE READY TO TURN THE HEEL.

I LOVE THIS SIRDAR YARN--SO SOFT TO THE TOUCH...AND
DON'T YOU LOVE THIS PATTERNING YARN..????

.I USED TO WEAR FUNKY KNEE SOCKS FOR YEARS WITH CLOGS--SO NOW I WEAR BIRKIES AND PLAN TO WEAR THESE THIS WINTER....


I TEND TO HAVE COLD FEET ALL WINTER LONG--SO AM PLANNING ON MAKING MYSELF FOUR PAIRS OF SOCKS.  


I AM KNITTING SLOWLY --JUST A FEW ROWS AT A TIME--MY WRIST ONLY ALLOWS
ME TO DO THIS....

(Gosh, 3 posts in one day...hello??? )

hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse    trico-teuse.... ;--))))

5 comments:

  1. Yes, cute socks. I have the same trouble - cold in the winter and hot in the summer. I wear slippers with socks. Gotta protect the feet from needles and pins in the sewing room.
    Keep up the good work.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute socks, and it is nice to be able to wear pretty ones which are one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.