About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

BORDERING INSANITY

                        I do have this middle section together now (no pix as yet)
BECAUSE:
 I (stupidly --DUH!!)  re-injured my left shoulder (the one with the old rotary 
cuff injury)

 AND my left hand by:

reaching up on a high shelf (I know, I know--totally dumb) without a step stool and
pulling down heavy scrapping folders....staggering over to put them onto a nearby table.

And so, I am not able to sew, anything...at all either on the machine or
 by hand aaargh............

--finally slept this afternoon--have been icing and doing my 
PT exercises.  So, rest is necessary..I am a "leetle" bit irritable--ya think???

Tuesday I will have to be in shape to drive my DH for his surgery....so am being a
"good doobie" and really just reading....

(At least i can type a bit today {sigh}..

I will be back soon--babbling on to you all....having decided on my next college
bound granchild's quilt....(at least i could snoop around on the internet and look
at quilts.....)

hugs,
Julierose, La Blageuse (pacing-euse)

14 comments:

  1. oh no.........take it easy there girl....... so sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing! Hope it heals up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better! I know how annoying it can be to be injured so you can't sew! Enjoying the web surfing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Hope you are able to do some stitching while he is in surgery to keep your mind busy. Sending good thoughts to you both this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe you need to be careful. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dear!!! The things we quilters do - hope things improve quickly especially with your husband having his surgery, my best wishes to him for a good outcome and quick recovery - and you take care of yourself also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilt is looking great!
    Poor you! Sorry to hear you are struggling!
    Hope you manage to rest, but move gently to exercise too!
    Look after yourself and your DH!
    Hoping his surgery goes OK.
    Best wishes to you both. Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your injury! Hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so sorry about your injuries. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take a rest until you feel better. Take care of yourself. I hope DH does well with his surgery. Update us!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.