About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TRANSORMATION


Here is the "Grief Cloth" 
 which has  now become my "Comfort Cloth"........................

Working out my grief in stitches,
                         very slowly .......................

this has been transformative for me;

still having moments of sadness, but more and more "letting go" 
willing to fly solo....



Whiteness, moving across the scene....quiet....stillness.....


snow covering the grounds now when I visit.........


their two  hearts touching once again 
as they root back into the earth together...

AND

So, whenever I pick up this piece, I am feeling comforted....my thoughts now
turning to 
warm memories....

Hugs 
Julierose, La blageuse (moving on-euse)

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to know the stitching is helping you through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel quilting is so therapeutic! I hope this helps. It sounds like you're doing better. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you are finding comfort in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that this is so therapeutic for you and you are feeling less and less sorrow and more joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful. I'm glad it is also therapeutic and transformative for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad the stitching has helped you, and it is certainly a beautiful piece of work too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly beautiful. hugs and love, lin

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.