About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, January 1, 2016

FB--HAPPY NEW YEAR

My fiurst page in my new fauxbonichi is the last day of 2015--The funny old picture of this couple dancing the TANGO--is meant to represent Tom and me --lol
When we were first married I'd be cooking dinner, he'd come home from work and grab me and we'd be tango-ing across the kitchen--SOOooo funny!! Since he always has played in bands and only WATCHED people dancing and never really danced himself--I thought this was hilarious....
Ahhh, memories....

Here is the 1st page of my FB

Just playing with my "STUFF"---washi tape, stamps, drawing, watercoloring...just a few "Dangles"
Really, just foolin around....so much fun and very relaxing....

Our first little snow storm....just enough to make it feel like Winter---mostly sleet and ice...

Hugs to you all on this first day of a NEW YEAR
Julierose, La Blageuse (FB-euse)

8 comments:

  1. Love your pages. We had a little skiff overnight. Just flakes flying around willy nilly, but not doing a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new journal! Very fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your journal. Happy New Year my friend! please don't send the snow and ice here. (I wish it were that easy to avoid- it will be coming soon to a theatre near me haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal pages Julie - love them! Looking forward to see in more of these in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonne et heureuse année JulieRose !
    Plein de gros bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pages on your Fauxbonichi :)
    I love the gold lettering you used :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.